The globalization of the production market has brought new challenges for transportation specialists. A cargo dispatch project requires highly precise coordination of the entire supply chain and specialist knowledge supported by experience and the ability to think out of the box. It is worth selecting Geis Cargo International where appropriate analysis of critical aspects together with well prepared project study may determine the success of the investment.
We will support you and monitor the entire process from the moment of disassembling the equipment in a factory, loading and protecting it on a specialized transport, via port-related operations and customs until its safe and timely arrival at the destination.
Within our added-value services, we assure our customers consultations and assistance in preparation of documents for letters of credit.
- Air, sea and road freight
- Risk management
- Analysis of critical factors
- Project pricing and case studies
- Preparation of detailed cost calculation
We also arrange all formalities related to the legalisation of dispatch documents and we also advise in the scope of hazardous material transportation. Upon request we can also deliver professional packaging materials or organise a comprehensive packaging service.
- Coordination and supervision of subcontractors
- Organisation and purchase of specialised equipment
- Port logistics
- Deliveries from and to the port
- „all risk” cargo insurance