Brexit | Actual information
Great Britain left the European Union after more than 27 years and the end of the transition period is approaching, i.e. December 31, 2020. Great Britain will thus become the third country from the EU point of view.
After the end of the transition period, the existing European trade rules will no longer apply to the UK and new trade rules will be introduced, including customs formalities.
We provide a list of controlled goods that require FRONTIER customs clearance.
In most cases, a health / veterinary certificate is required. In addition, these products can be transported through an authorized BCP port (border crossing point).
- Fresh red meat and meat products
- Poultry meat and poultry meat products
- Rabbit meat, game (wild / farmed) and derived products
- Fish products, fresh and frozen fish and dried or salted fishery products
- Whole eggs, egg products
- Lard, rendered fats
- Animal intestines
- Milk, dairy products
- Processed animal protein
- Embryos / eggs
- Frog legs and snails
- Bones and bone products
- Bristles, wool, hair and feathers
- Horns, horn products, hooves and hoof products
- Beekeeping products
- Hunting trophies
- Processed pet food
- Raw materials not processed for the production of pet food
- Raw material, blood, blood products, glands and organs for pharmaceutical use
- Blood products for technical use
- Hay and straw
We monitor the situation carefully and constantly. We are happy to provide further information and help. You can contact us at any time.
Don´t miss New
National holiday in Germany
Don´t miss New
National holiday in Czech Republic
Geis Group turnover up nearly 20% year-on-year
Geis has achieved another success story. The company again increased its turnover by almost 20% compared to the previous year. This is an excellent result in these difficult times.