We will manage the storage and customization of your goods,
and we will prepare a comprehensive, tailor-made logistics project for you.
Our logistics department has extensive experience in customer service - from simple to complex warehouse logistics projects. We have our own and leased warehouse facility with a total size of nearly 500 000m².
Your logistics project or warehouse can be managed within our ‘multi-product’ solutions or it can be a dedicated center in a location suitable to your needs.
What basic warehousing services do we offer?
- Storage and transshipment
- Vendor-managed inventory (VMI)
- Kitting and assembly services
- Value added services - packaging, product labeling, promotional packaging, multi packs
- Packaging management, including production and delivery of wooden packaging, pallets, cardboard packaging and additional packaging materials
- Distribution logistics
- In-house logistics
- Logistics outsourcing – complete takeover and solutions for highly specialized logistics projects
- Consultancy services and individual logistics solutions
Providing high quality services is our priority because:
- Each project is unique.
- Our warehouse management system (WMS) designed by our own IT specialists enables us to configure a tailored solution to any specific project.
- We use inventory management techniques such as FIFO, LIFO or FEFO.
- We put emphasis on quality and flexibility.
- Your orders are processed by our qualified and experienced staff.
- The implementation of a gradual improvement model TOP guarantees quality increase in each individual project.
- We regularly specify and assess our set targets of service quality by using Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Your merchandise is covered by an all risk insurance with a renowned insurance provider.
Together we will find the best solution for your project and we will implement it:
- We will analyze the existing logistics concepts and we will evaluate all available information.
- We will suggest and together we will decide on the optimum logistics solution.
- We will create a project and provide project management in the implementation stage.
- We will determine appropriate logistics processes.
- During the course of the whole project we will focus on increasing quality and efficiency using our team optimization process TOP.
Lodz Daily writes about Strykow
Read the article published in Lodz Daily on our modern parcel sorting facility and the central hub
Under one roof since March
Big changes have occurred in Geis Group over the past year. Now the process has come to an end, and since February all Geis companies have been operating under the same brand.
Discover the world of transport and logistics with us
Welcome to Geis, an international logistics company based in Bad Neustadt, Germany. Since its establishment in 1948 Geis Group has been constantly growing and nowadays it provides comprehensive transport and...