We will take care of the storage and distribution of your goods.
We will prepare a comprehensive logistics project for you.
We belong to the Geis Group, a leader in logistics solutions in Central Europe, founded in Germany. We operate in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland. In Poland, we offer access to 19 warehouses, and our services are related to warehousing, warehousing, co-manufacturing, co-packing as well as transport and distribution of goods.
The logistics department boasts extensive experience in customer service - from simple warehousing to complex logistics projects. At the Geis Group, we have our own and leased warehouse space with a total capacity of over 1,000,000 m².
Regardless of the industry, our contract logistics solutions add value to your supply chain management process. Each logistics project or warehouse can be part of our "multi-product" operations or a dedicated center in the area that is most optimal for your logistics.
Our core contract logistics services:
- Storage of goods on pallet or shelf racks, block storage
- Reloading services cross-docking, pallet removal and sorting
- Container deconsolidation, unloading and palletization
- Confectioning of goods
- Quality control
- Handling returns
- Management of pallets and returnable packaging
- Handling of goods in customer warehouses, internal logistics
- Distribution of parcels within 24 hours throughout Poland
- Groupage transport through its own network of 16 terminals and 3 partner terminals
Added services (VAS):
- Repackaging of goods
- Creating promotional sets
- Building stands
The high standard of services is obvious to us:
- We manage goods in the LFS 400 system, the functionalities of which are tailored to the requirements of our customers by a team of our own IT specialists
- Controlled flow of goods is carried out by the WMS system in accordance with the arrangements, inter alia, FIFO, LIFO, FEFO
- We place emphasis on the quality and flexibility of operation
- We operate based on agreed standard operating procedures and quality management systems: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP
- We take care of safety by monitoring all gates and storage areas
- We organize additional insurance policies - when necessary
Together we will find the best solution for your project:
- We will analyze existing logistics concepts and all available options
- Together, we will evaluate the optimal logistic solution
- We will prepare a project scenario for handling all logistics processes
- We will propose actions to improve logistics processes
- We will take care of increasing quality and efficiency with the help of the TOP team optimization program