Pallet delivery B2B
System of transport services to business addresses (B2B)
Basic services included in cost of transport:
- Shipment pick-up directly from the sender or at the sender’ s preferred address.
- If you enter your customer’s email address, they will be sent a delivery notification. The notification will include basic information about the sender, tracking number and the due amount (in case of cash-on-delivery).
- We provide ‘Door-to-door’ shipment delivery
- If we fail to reach your customer at the given address, we will attempt re-delivery the following working day.
- Responsibility for each shipment not exceeding PLN 100 000 ( additional insurance available).
- You can track your package online (Tracking &Tracing).
- Shipment delivery confirmation is available on our website.
- We will prepare statistics concerning your shipments with all the details.
- We will provide a customer application for shipping goods.
- We will send a text message with a pick-up shipment notification. The message contains basic information about the sender, the tracking number and the due amount (in case of cash-on-delivery).
- On the day of delivery the recipient will be notified of the delivery time by phone. The driver will call the recipient no later than 2 hours before delivery (from 7:30 a.m. onwards)
- We provide cash-on -delivery (COD). We will collect the money from the recipient and send it to your bank account within 7 working days.
- We will provide return transport of goods (consignment return) from the recipient back to you.
- We will exchange full pallets for empty ones when transporting returned shipments.
- We will arrange return of EUR-pallets and ½ pallets. We will keep a record of your pallet orders.